A consultation with an experienced Clinical Dietitian to provide nutritional and dietetic guidance for weight management and disease conditions where diet may play an important role in the healing and management process.
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS COUNSELLING
Is this for you?
- You would like to discuss and understand how you can adjust your diet for weight management
- You have performed a nutritional genetic test and would like to understand the results
- You are interested in personalized diet plans for weight loss
- You need dietary advice on disease management for cancer, hormonal or metabolic disorders, or genetic disease
- You need guidance on optimum nutrition for boosting your energy and maintaining a healthy immune system
- You would like to understand how a treatment you have been prescribed may interact with your diet
- You would like to adjust your diet for better management of familial conditions like hypercholesterolemia or diabetes
- You want to manage your food allergies or food intolerances through elimination diets
What will you get?
A better understanding of:
- Your nutritional and dietary needs
- The results of your nutritional genetic tests
- How your medical condition may be impacted by your diet
- Your dietary options to control or manage a disease condition
- Risks of preventable conditions related to diet and lifestyle
- How to provide personalised dietary support for cases with chronic or specific disease conditions
This session involves getting a detailed understanding of your lifestyle, eating habits, medical history and any health concern you may have. Our clinical dietitians will work with you closely and provide you with dietary guidelines based on your specific requirements. Post the discovery consultation, a summary report of the discussion along with general recommendations, will be shared with you.
Personalized Diet Programs
Each one of us are different, and so are our bodies! We believe in a personalized approach to diet programs, our experts shall work with you to develop a unique plan that matches your body.
Our Diet Programs include:
A Discovery Consultation
This is a 45-60 minutes session with one of our qualified counsellors to get a detailed understanding of your lifestyle, eating habits, medical history and any health concern you may have
A Personalized Diet Plan
customized diet plan that suits your body and your goals
Follow Up Consultation
This is a 20-30 minutes consultation 2-3 weeks after the initiation of your personalized diet plan to monitor the progress made in achieving your goals